Baptist Memorial Health Care wants to help you reach your wellness goals! Baptist has partnered with HumanaVitality, a nationally recognized wellness program for colleagues and family members on the Baptist health plan.
HumanaVitality is a structured wellness program uniquely tailored to you that will help you learn more about your personal health status as well as establish health care goals and provide guidance, support and incentives to help you reach those goals. You can begin enrolling in the program on April 1, and you will receive additional information from your entity CEO and Humana before then.
HumanaVitality creates a custom personal pathway that is different for each person. As you become engaged in your health, you earn points and reach different levels.
- You should receive a letter and a HumanaVitality membership card mailed to your home. Please note: This card is different from the dental coverage card you received a few months ago, and it is not your health plan card. Aetna is still our health benefits administrator. You will need the membership card to complete the next step toward joining the program—completing your HumanaVitality Health Assessment.
- The health assessment is a brief, online questionnaire about your medical history and current lifestyle, and it will tell you where you stand now and how you can improve. At the end of the questionnaire you will receive your Vitality Age, which tells you how you are living in relation to your chronological age. In addition, you’ll get immediate, tailored steps you can take to improve your health. Please be assured that this personal health information will never be shared with Baptist Memorial Health Care.
- The next step is getting a Vitality Check (blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose and body mass index). You may go to your doctor or you can get the Vitality Check at one of our onsite health screenings, which will be offered within the next 90 days.
- Tailor it to fit your unique lifestyle and health status
- Receive custom health goals, personalized tips, and support
- Track your results and progress
- Earn Vitality Points–redeemable for fitness equipment, movie tickets, gift cards and more
Take the first step toward a new, healthier you and complete your health assessment on April 1! Visit the system MyBaptist page for more information.