Having a number of bills to worry about each month can make budgeting difficult and can be a burden. If you’re considering a consolidation loan, here are a few benefits:
- You could save money! Interest rates and monthly payments are lower than many credit cards and department store cards.
- You’ll have a set repayment plan. Credit cards only require a minimum payment each month, which will take much longer to repay and cost you more interest in the long run.
- You will have just one set payment each month, giving you less to worry about and making budgeting much easier.
- No more late payment fees. You can set up an automatic payment from your checking account or paycheck and totally eliminate late payment fees.
- No more variable interest rates. With a consolidation loan you’ll have a fixed interest rate allowing you to know the exact amount due each month.
- Improve your credit! By paying your debts off faster and not having late payments, you can increase your credit rating.
Apply quickly and online by going to www.healthnetfcu.org/loan_application.htm or call 901-226-1111. Let us help you get back on track.